Either one of your party members or an enemy has been afflicted with the worsened status. All attributes of worsened characters (strength, defense, speed, and
luck) are reduced by about 40%.
If you have been worsened, this is how you can heal yourself from the condition:
- Use an appropriate recovery item
- Visit a Healer (not available during battles)
- Let another party member execute a healing skill (if available and only during battles)
- Wait until it automatically times out (only suitable for very patient players)
- Let your character die (painful but effective)
You can review all your characters' status conditions in the status menu. During battles, all characters and enemies are also marked with their active status conditions.
To prevent or minimize the worsened or other negative conditions, keep an eye on available equipment and passive skills that may protect you from worsening.
Items and skills that can cure or protect you from the worsened condition:
- You're Good
- Worsened Resist.
- Rare Obsidian
] (can be merged with a piece of Equipment
to give you the Worsened Resist. skill)
- Anti Worsened Flask
- Mighty Anti Flask