Either one of your party members or an enemy has been enchanted. Enchanted monsters will have their health points (HP) and mana points (MP) reduced by 50%.
In the event that one of your characters has been enchanted, his maximum HP as well as MP will be reduced by 50%. His current HP/MP will also be reduced in
case they exceeded their new limits.
To heal your character from the enchanted condition:
- Use an appropriate recovery item
- Visit a Healer (not available during battles)
- Let another party member execute a healing skill (if available and only during battles)
- Wait until it automatically times out (unsuitable for impatient players)
- Let your character die (if your conscience allows it)
You can review all your characters' status conditions in the status menu. During battles, all characters and enemies are also marked with their active status conditions.
To prevent or minimize the enchanted or other negative conditions, keep an eye on available equipment and passive skills that may protect you from it.
Items and skills that will cure or protect you from the enchanted condition:
- Enchanted Resist.
- Anti Enchanted Flask
- Mighty Anti Flask